Bulk SMS Online
Cost-effective reliable SMS solutions provided by TNZ Group.
Most of customers using TNZ's cloud-hosted SMS services for sending:
- Marketing Broadcasts
- Appointment Reminders & Confirmations (2-way SMS)
- Emergency Alerts
- Rosters & Confirmations (2-way SMS)
- Invoice Overdue Reminders (Dept Collections)
- Web Link(s) for Online Surveys
Flexible ways to send SMS Text Messages
SMS text messages can be submitted using a variety of methods -
Email to SMS is a simple and effective way to send text messages. Its as easy as sending an email. The service converts the email into a text message and delivers it to the mobile phone.
Recipients can reply to the message, which will be delivered straight into your email inbox!
Online Dashboard is great for managing larger campaigns and tracking contacts, replies, opt-outs and delivery statuses. Send thousands of messages per minute while maintaining reliable delivery via our On-Net platform, while tracking delivery and replies in real-time.
- SMS APIs are available for integrating SMS into your existing software platforms. Your applications can deliver SMS data to us via HTTP POST, SOAP and JSON/XML Rest APIs. The platform allows for flexible reporting - capture delivery reports and replies via email or via a webhook.
Receive Replies - 2-Way SMS System
Mobiles are able to reply back to your text messages, a crucial feature for any business. Received replies are logged in the dashboard and can be emailed or webhooked to you.
Additional free reply/optout functionality is supported using MessageLink, reducing your user's cost of replies and opt-outs.
- Send SMS broadcasts via our online web dashboard (Web-to-SMS), or via Email (Email-to-SMS) or TNZ SMS API.
- Bulk SMS - Send using a list of mobile numbers (upload your own database/spreadsheet of contacts) and submit a bunch of messages in one go.
- Use our online dashboard Address Book to manage contacts, track delivery results and view replies.
- SMS Merge message personalisation (insert customized names and other values into messages).
- Super speedy delivery (great for urgent alerts or SMS notifications) or set a later date/time for sending.
- Recurring message support (set messages to regularly repeat).
- Options for trackable links and sending files via SMS (using MessageLink).
- Options for unsubscribe links (using MessageLink).
The mobile phone will see a valid response number that they can reply to. Replies are captured in the Web Dashboard, as well as optionally emailed to you.
Reply support is essential to comply with New Zealand's SPAM laws, providing an opt-out function. A Free-to-Text Dedicated Short Code is useful should you be required to provide a free "unsubscribe" method.
We do have volume discounts available if you're regularly sending over 10,000 SMS per month. Contact Us for details.
By default, new accounts are limited to a maximum of three-message-parts (459 GSM characters).
You can increase or decrease this via your web dashboard login. See the Sending Longer SMS Messages guide for more information.
A delivery report will be available for you to check the status of a message. A result of 'delivered' means the mobile has received the message. You can access delivery reports via the web dashboard.
Check out the Wholesale section for details.
/per SMS Part
Get in touch with your requirements
* Pricing is in NZD excl GST, charged per SMS Part