Send broadcast text messages to mobile phones using TNZ's cloud-hosted SMS services. A carrier-grade internet-based service.
- Send SMS broadcasts via our web dashboard (Web-to-SMS), or via Email (Email-to-SMS) or API (REST, SOAP, HTTP).
- Bulk SMS - Send using a list of mobile numbers (upload your own Excel or CSV spreadsheet of contacts) and submit a bunch of messages in one go.
- Use our online dashboard Address Book to manage contacts, track delivery results and view replies.
- SMS Merge - Full message personalisation using substitution (insert custom names and other values into messages).
- Super speedy delivery (great for urgent alerts or SMS notifications) or set a later date/time for sending.
- Recurring message support (set messages to regularly repeat).
- Options for trackable links and sending files via SMS (using MessageLink).
- Options for unsubscribe links (using MessageLink).
The mobile phone will see a valid response number that they can reply to. Replies are captured in the Web Dashboard, as well as optionally emailed to you.
Reply support is essential to comply with New Zealand's SPAM laws, providing an opt-out function. A Free-to-Text Dedicated Short Code is useful should you be required to provide a free "unsubscribe" method.
We do have volume discounts available if you're regularly sending over 10,000 SMS per month. Contact Us for details.
By default, new accounts are limited to a maximum of three-message-parts (459 GSM characters).
You can increase or decrease this via your web dashboard login. See the Sending Longer SMS Messages guide for more information.
A delivery report will be available for you to check the status of a message. A result of 'delivered' means the mobile has received the message. You can access delivery reports via the web dashboard.
Check out the Wholesale section for details.
Sending SMS Broadcasts via Web-to-SMS
Step 1: Login to www.tnz.co.nz
Using your username and password
Step 2: Select New Message | Send SMS from the menu
Step 3: Complete the Send SMS wizard
Personalise your text messages using substitution
Step 4: Track results in real-time
Using the View Messages | Messages Sent menu
Download Guides: Save PDF guides to your computer
Contact mobile phones and receive SMS replies back via email or API
Get in touch with your requirements
* Pricing is in New Zealand Dollars excluding GST