Automate your appointment reminders!
- SMS - reminders are delivered stragitht to the mobile phone. They are received on-the-go and are typically answered within a five minute timeframe. Mobile phones are able to reply to the SMS to send a response.
- Facebook - for businesses with high volumes of reminders, we offer a Facebook integration option to deliver reminders via Facebook Messenger.
- Email - send reminders via email as a low touch, low cost way of sending reminders automatically. We handle the email delivery and technicalities.
- Voice - for the most responsive option, use voice! Reminders are delivered as a live voice call, whereby the recipient answers, listens to the message, and can optionally press a keypad button to confirm their appointment.
Ways to Send Reminders
Send emails to generate reminders via SMS, Facebook and Voice
Steps to send a simple SMS reminder using your email client:
Step 1: Open your Email Client
Supported email clients include Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Gmail, Xtra, Apple Mail, iOS, Android, Blackberry and more
Step 2: Email's "To" contains the mobile number
Step 3: Type the message into the body of the email, then click Send!
Reply Messages: If the mobile phone replies to the message, it will be delivered to you as an email. You can reply to the email to send a message back to the mobile phone.
Download the guide: Help Guide - Email to SMS
Easy automation via email - send one email to create personalised reminders to multiple people
Send a broadcast by attaching a CSV file of contacts.
Download the guide: Help Guide - Email to SMS Broadcasting
Using the web form, create personalised reminders and specify the date/time they should send
Step 1: Login to www.tnz.co.nz
Using your username and password
Step 2: Select New Message | Send SMS from the menu
Step 3: Complete the Send SMS wizard
Click the Submit button once completed
Step 4: Track results in real-time
Using the View Messages | Messages Sent menu
Download the guide: Help Guide - Web Portal Broadcast with Substitution
For a fully automated option, build with our REST API
The REST API is fully featured and supports multiple message types and tracking delivery results and responses.
Learn more about the REST API.
Including FTP, SMTP and more
Alternative input methods such as FTP are supported. Contact us for information on other submission options.
Get in touch with your requirements
* Pricing is in New Zealand Dollars excluding GST