Email to Fax is a simple and effective way to send faxes. Its as easy as sending an email - we convert the email into a fax and deliver it to the fax machine.
Faxes can be pre-modified, pre-formatted, watermarked, signed, mail merged, fax blasted, cover pages can be added; the options are endless.
Email to Fax explained:
Hosted solution, no hardware required. You can send faxes electronically via the internet (email). You don't need a physical fax line, phone line or even a physical location! All actual faxing is handled by our server farm.
You can send faxes by addressing an email to email@example.com and attaching a document, PDF or image. See the Email-to-Fax Guide to learn more.
When sending a fax
- You send a fax using email-to-fax
- Our fax servers convert your email into a fax and send it to the fax number
- The fax recipient receives a normal fax on their fax machine
- Our fax server emails you a delivery report (advising the status of the fax)
When sending a fax, these file types are supported:
- Adobe® documents (pdf, etc)
- Microsoft Office® documents (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, etc)
- Openoffice/Libreoffice documents (odt, ods, etc)
- image file types (jpg, gif, tif, bmp, etc)
- and more (txt, html, etc)
You can send a fax to any fax number worldwide.
When sending an international fax, ensure to format the number like you would for a telephone call, eg 00[country code][area code][number] = 0061233334444
When your fax completes delivery, you will receive an email report advising if the fax was sent successfully or not.
If the delivery report states "Sent OK" you can be assured the fax machine received the fax. You can also view fax delivery reports using the online dashboard.
See the understanding fax delivery result codes guide for details.
Four Easy Steps to send Email-to-Fax Messages
Step 1: Open your Email Client
Supported email clients include Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Gmail, Xtra, Apple Mail, iOS, Android, Blackberry and more
Step 2: Email's "To" contains the fax number
Step 3: Enter a useful reference into the Subject
This is personal to you and will not be seen by the recipient
Step 4: Attach your fax document to the email, then click Send!
Multiple documents can be attached and will be faxed in the order they are attached
Download Guides: Save PDF guides to your computer
Get in touch with your requirements
* Pricing is in New Zealand Dollars excluding GST